INSTITUTIONAL EFFECTIVENESS

 

EMPLOYMENT RATE:
.

Upon graduation, twenty-four of the thirty-one or 77% of LRCC Bachelor of Religious Education Degree graduates from 2005 to 2020 actively pursued ministry as a pastor, associate pastor, youth pastor, missionary, or evangelist. The remaining 23% were actively involved in local church work.

Upon graduation, seven out of ten or 70% Associate of Religious Education Degree graduates from 2003 to 2020 actively pursued ministry as a pastor, associate pastor, youth pastor, missionary, or evangelist.