INSTITUTIONAL EFFECTIVENESS

 

EMPLOYMENT RATE:
.

Upon graduation, twenty-four of the thirty-one or 77% of LRCC Bachelor of Religious Education Degree graduates from 2005 to 2020 actively pursued ministry as pastor, associate pastor, youth pastor, missionary, or evangelist. The remaining 23% were actively involved in local church work.

 


EMPLOYMENT RATE OF RECENT GRADUATES:

Upon graduation, seven out of ten or 70% Associate of Religious Education Degree graduates from 2003 to 2020 actively pursued ministry as pastor, associate pastor, youth pastor, missionary, or evangelist.

usmissions_logo_edited.jpg
  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Home

Spiritual Life

Campus Life

Let's Connect

About Us

President's Message 

The Team

What we Believe 

Our History

Apply Now

Academic Information

Accreditation

Academic Calendar

Course Schedule

LRCC Catalog

Institution Effectiveness

Populi Login

Library

Library Home

Library Information 

Library Catalog

Online Resources

Resource Help

Government Resources

arrow&v